Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boy was that fun!

Well, we did it! We finished our first trail 50K. Full report and pictures to follow in a day or so. But I wanted to say that we had a great time, didn't bonk and managed to break 7 hours (6:58:02) in the process. I can honestly say I enjoyed every minute! Everyone was sooo nice. And we couldn't have asked for better weather. After a week of 90's+, I don't think it ever got above 70 degrees. I could ramble on and on, but I'll save it for my report.

Can I call myself an ultrarunner now? Yay!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah Sarah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm so stoked for you!

Jessica Deline said...

Congratulations ultrarunner!!! and great job breaking 7 hours!

Kim said...

Woohoo, excellent! Can't wait for the full report-congratulations!!!!

Ginger Breadman said...

Excellent job! I'm so excited for you - looking forward to a post all about it after you rest.

robtherunner said...

Great job Sarah! You are an Ultrarunner!

backofpack said...

All right Sarah! You are an Ultra Runner for sure!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!